Sharm el Sheikh
|Food & beverage|
|Sports & leisure|
The Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh is a beautiful hotel built in an Arabian style offering a wide range of facilities in a cosmopolitan atmosphere, with all rooms affording excellent views of the Red Sea.
The Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh is located overlooking the Red Sea and beach on the edge of Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh's bustling centre. Central Naama Bay is a pleasant 20 minute walk away along the resort's beachside promenade.
Due to its extensive layout, this hotel may not be ideal for those with walking difficulties.
The Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh offers 298 rooms located over five floors. All rooms feature;
- private facilities
- air conditioning
- balcony with sea view
- LCD satellite TV
- high speed internet access (payable locally)
- tea & coffee making facilities
- mini bar
Room service: Yes, 24 hours
Laundry service: Yes (chargeable)
Shuttle bus: Yes, courtesy shuttle bus to Naama Bay (subject to availability)
Internet access: Yes, WiFi in public areas (payable locally)
Business facilities: Yes
Children's Club: Yes, for ages 4-12
Babysitting: Upon request and subject to availability (payable locally)
* Please note, if you wish to request interconnecting rooms, there is a charge of £18 per night per 2 room connection.
Food & Beverage
Board basis details
The Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh is sold on a Half Board basis, which includes buffet style breakfast & evening meal in the main restaurant.
Food & beverage facilities
The Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh offers a range of dining options including;
- Liwa main restaurant, serving buffet style breakfast and themed evening meals
- Rangoli, serving fine a la carte Indian cuisine
- El Kababgy Oriental restaurant
- La Brise open air restaurant, serving light snacks during the day and grilled seafood in the evening
- Horizon snack bar
- Pool bar, serving snacks and refreshing cocktails
- Moods lobby bar
- Beach bar
- Zeno cafe.
Not all facilities are included on half board board basis.
Sports & Leisure
- 1 freshwater swimming pool (heated in winter)
- Children’s pool
Spa / Health
A health club featuring a jacuzzi, sauna and Turkish bath (pay locally).
The hotel is situated on its own private beach.
- Diving centre
- Table tennis
- Watersports (pay locally)
- Horse riding (pay locally)
Facilities and equipment may be at a charge, payable locally.
Diving & Snorkelling
Any visit to the Red Sea wouldn't be complete without discovering the incredible variety of life and colour beneath the waves. Learn to dive in the Red Sea, or snorkel on some of the world's best reefs.
Diving Guests staying at the Movenpick can dive with our chosen dive centre partner in Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea Diving College,
which holds PADI's Certificate of Excellence. The centre offers a range of diving courses and packages for beginners and qualified divers as well as a range of watersports. For more info on diving in Sharm el Sheikh click here.
Snorkelling There are ample snorkelling opportunities at the Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh. Equipment can be hired from the dive centre at the hotel. The north side of Naama Bay is particularly good for snorkelling, with good coral heads and a variety of fish. Alternatively, guests may choose to go on a snorkelling day trip by boat to the Straits of Tiran or Ras Mohamed National Park.
The Movenpick's animation team provides daily activities. Evening entertainment is available in the Zeno lounge, with live music and folkloric shows.
No current offers
Hotels in Sharm el Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh
- Ritz Carlton Sharm el Sheikh
- The Savoy Sharm el Sheikh
- Governor Amwaj Hotel & Resort
- The Baron Palms Sharm el Sheikh
- Grand Rotana Resort & Spa
- Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Golf Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula
- Marriott Sharm el Sheikh Red Sea Resort
- Movenpick Sharm el Sheikh
- Novotel Sharm el Sheikh
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort
- Sheraton Sharm el Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Resort
- Radisson Blu Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Hilton Fayrouz Sharm el Sheikh Resort
- Hilton Shark's Bay Resort
- Sonesta Beach Sharm el Sheikh
- AA Grand Oasis Resort
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Tiran
- Sierra Sharm el Sheikh
- Sonesta Club Sharm el Sheikh
- Three Corners Palmyra Resort
- Bay View Hotel
- Eden Rock Sharm el Sheikh
- Falcon Hills