Sharm el Sheikh
Tropitel Naama Bay
|Food & beverage|
|Sports & leisure|
The Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel is a well-located hotel, tastefully furnished in a resort style and offering a range of facilities.
The Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel is located in the heart of the shopping area in Naama Bay, with close access to the hotel's beach. Naama Bay is Sharm el Sheikh's busy centre, with a range of shopping, dining and nightlife options.
The Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel features 387 tastefully furnished air-conditioned guest rooms located in the central main building or in the quieter resort area on the cliff top. All offer en-suite facilities, international direct dial telephone, satellite TV, mini fridge, hairdryer and safe.
Room service: Yes, 24 hours
Laundry service: Yes (chargeable)
Shops: Shopping arcade
Shuttle bus: No
Internet access: Yes, internet cafe
Business facilities: No
Children's Club: Yes, for ages 5-12
Food & Beverage
Board basis details
The Tropitel Naama Bay is sold on an all inclusive basis, which includes the package below. You may also chose to downgrade to bed and breakfast, which includes buffet style breakfast in the main restaurant only.
- 3 meals a day served buffet style in the main Palm restaurant; breakfast (6.30am-10.30am), lunch (1pm-3pm) and dinner (7pm-10pm).
- Soft and local alcoholic drinks are served during lunch and dinner.
- Morning snacks (11am-1pm) and afternoon snacks (3pm-5pm) served at the Cliff Top pool bar and Sun Rise Bar (located in the resort area). Snacks are also available from the beach bar.
- Evening snacks (10pm-midnight) served at the Sun Set bar (located in the central main building).
- A selection of soft drinks, mineral water, local alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, tea & coffee available from a variety of beverage outlets (10am-midnight).
All beverages served by the glass. Opening times subject to seasonal changes and may change without notice.
Food & beverage facilities
The Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel offers a choice of dining options, including;
- Themed dinners in the main Palm restaurant
- Little Buddah restaurant, run by the French Buddah Bar group
- Mexican bar offering Tex-Mex meals
- Italian Corner offering specialities including pizza and ice cream
- Bianco terrace and cafe serves Danish pastries and lights meals
- The hotel's pool and beach bars provide daytime snacks and light meals.
Not all facilities are included on all inclusive board basis.
Sports & Leisure
- 4 swimming pools (2 heated in winter), including a children’s pool and waterslides
Spa / Health
A health club with sauna and massage (pay locally)
The hotel has a private beach (across the road)
- Billiards (pay locally)
- Diving and watersports centre.
Facilities and equipment may be at a charge, payable locally.
Diving & Snorkelling
Any visit to the Red Sea wouldn't be complete without discovering the incredible variety of life and colour beneath the waves. Learn to dive in the Red Sea, or snorkel on some of the world's best reefs.
Diving Guests staying at the Naama Bay Hotel Sharm el Sheikh can dive with our chosen dive centre partner in Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea Diving College, which holds a PADI 'Excellence in Dive Centres Award'. The centre offers a range of diving courses and packages for beginners and qualified divers as well as a range of watersports.
Snorkelling Guests can access the reef by walking in from the Naama Bay Hotel's beach, although the best coral can be found by swimming a few hundred metres to the left or right of the hotel. Equipment is available for hire from the hotel's diving centre. Alternatively, guests may choose to go on a snorkelling day trip by boat to the Straits of Tiran or Ras Mohamed National Park.
Daily animation programme and live music. Nearby is the Naama Bay casino.
No current offers
The information relating to this hotel is correct to the best of our knowledge. However, the responsibility for the accuracy of the description of the hotel and its facilities lies with the hotel, and we cannot be held liable for any changes or discrepancies to services or facilities that have not been brought to our notice.